Day Spa, Expert Spa Therapy - address: 405 Broad Street, Milford, Pennsylvania 18337.
We deliver 100% new ways to relish the Spa experience.
Subscribe to your newsletter for latest offers and discounts. We will not spam you.
What is spa etiquette?
Spa etiquette is giving each and every client 100% attention, showing them that you honestly care and perform spa services that truly benefit them. Considering the spa experience, the staff should know the following:
• Give a warm greeting
• Explain the service and procedure and allow for the client to ask questions
• Use the proper utensils and personalized products during the service
• Adhere to required draping techniques
• Offer water/juice after treatment
• Close with home routine recommendations
• Send a thank you note
What is client etiquette?
As a spa guest you are expected to:
• Arrive on time or early for your appointment
• Be available to meet with your therapist before each treatment to discuss any questions or concerns you may have, ie. pressure, sensitive areas, questions about specific treatments, etc.
• Undress as much as you feel comfortable with for your treatment (again, you may discuss any concerns with your therapist before your treatment begins)
• Your therapist will keep your body conservatively draped and only expose each area to be worked on o For some services such as body scrubs, body wraps and hydrotherapies you will not be draped in order to reap maximum benefits of your treatment (swimsuits are optional in some of these services)
• Allow the therapist to perform each service as reserved and timed
• It is customary to tip
• Relax and enjoy yourself
Do not bring children and leave them unattended, this is very disruptive to other spa goers and unsafe for children. Know if gratuities are included or not and be prepared according to your experience and desire to tip or not. Relax, yet respect that the room must be prepared and used for the next client; so know that you must vacate treatment room upon completion of service within a reasonable amount of time. Give honest feedback to the therapist, owner, receptionist, etc., as operation personnel cares to know if your spa experiences was as expected.